Why do I hate Universal?
1. Because, even if I don’t admit it, I know that they are willing to do what I don’t have.
2. Because, even though they suffer reprisals, they have the courage to speak the truth, it hurts whoever hurts.
3. Because they make use of all their human, social and financial resources to evangelize everyone through the Groups and the media.
4. Because they have a group active in each area: health, education, politics, depression can be cured, young people, abused women, drug addicts, UniSocial …
5. Because they promote family values, intelligent faith, social, civil, respect, communication, discipline, responsibility, truth and justice.
6. Because they do not tolerate bishops, pastors, auxiliaries or workers in functions in any ecclesiastical position who are in sin (deviation from spiritual conduct).
7. Because they are not hypocrites … they do not teach a religion, philosophy, but an intelligent faith that thinks, and that makes people independent of everyone and everything, but dependent on themselves and their faith in the Living God.
8. Because they do the complete work: Social and Spiritual (no matter who).
9. Because they only have the Bible as the only source of truth and justice.
10. Because they are the only non-governmental organization that invests the most in social works (family, professional, educational re-socialization, social reintegration of addicts, eg inmates…) per year in Brazil.
11. Because they base all their projects, works and objectives on this tripod: Justice, mercy and faith.
12. Because they scold the causes that cause all ills, such as: addictions, diseases, depression, promiscuity, family separation, violence, corruption, injustice … and subjugate them.
13. Because they preach about Salvation and the importance of Baptism with the Holy Spirit in all Meetings, TV and radio programs, every day.
14. Because they teach everyone to look, revere, serve and follow only the Lord Jesus, the Author and Finisher of the living faith, and not Bishops, Pastors, etc…
15. Because they do not accept applause, praise, pats on anyone’s back, because they teach that only God is worthy of all praise, honor and glory.
The Lord Jesus said to His disciples:
“You are the light of the world. The city built on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does a light come on to place it under a bushel, but on a lampstand, and it illuminates everyone in the house. So let your light also shine before men, so that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven. ”
– Matthew 5.14-16